Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When leveling the fighters guild skill line do the daedra/undead have to be close in level with you?

a1x23
a1x23
✭✭✭
So basically can i got farm like lvl 20's and level it up? Or is it like gainging xp where you have to be +/- 5 levels?

Best Answers

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like gaining XP. If you wouldn't gain XP for them, they won't advance your FG skill line.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Answer ✓
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    It's capped at -/+ 6 levels
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
    Answer ✓
  • a1x23
    a1x23
    ✭✭✭
    I figured as much
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour or Main Quest are the best sources of exp for FG stuff if you're VR1
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    Plus if your gonna farm undead to advance in fighters guild might as well kill undead that also gives you xp. Killing 2 birds with one stone there
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you just hit the anchors along the way to 50, there are so many other undead and daedra automatically that you'd have to work to not be level 10 long before you hit L50.

Just do what you would normally do and the line will advance probably faster than any other.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not just Daedra, but Undead. So all those squishy quick spawning Bloodfiends and Zombies? Grind on those. There are areas of them in almost every zone. Or, find a dungeon with Skeletons in it and circle it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"