Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you get acces to the imperial race with ESO plus?

iTzStevey
iTzStevey
✭✭✭
Do you? If not ots not worth bothering tbh
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, you need to upgrade to the Imperial Edition.
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou :)
  • snowbeard62
    It is worth IMHO because you get the 10% xp boost and reduced research time if you are into crafting
    Plus 1500 crowns a month. At the start of the 2nd month you have enough to buy imperial from the crown store.
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Even after upgrading you still can't do things like craft imperial weapons/armour , you have to make them in a different style then convert them into imperial which then becomes "bound" so you cannot trade them . I was really disappointed in this . The only thing useful from the imperial upgrade was the white charger . It doesn't count in the racial styles learned until I actually find or buy the motif from a guild store . I wish I hadn't bothered tbh.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Even after upgrading you still can't do things like craft imperial weapons/armour , you have to make them in a different style then convert them into imperial which then becomes "bound" so you cannot trade them . I was really disappointed in this . The only thing useful from the imperial upgrade was the white charger . It doesn't count in the racial styles learned until I actually find or buy the motif from a guild store . I wish I hadn't bothered tbh.
    You can craft imperial style out of the box, if you choose to play an imperial char.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the IE and can craft Imperial gear directly .. what you're saying isn't true.
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    ^^ true but still felt a bit let down by it .