Edited by Tallowby on August 31, 2015 9:06PM
So with console we don't have a text chat option .... We have Voice Chat.
Overall I am ok with this BUT there are some serious issues with its implementation...
Since we are able to join up to 5 guilds and each guild can have 5 voice channels on top of the area chat channel.
That's 26 voice channels not including a group channel.
Ok that is the scope...
Now the problems...
- ESO does not remember the last channel that any given toon was active in OR if area chat was disabled.
- Why is the default voice chat channel "- All Members 1" of the first guild you accepted an invite from?
- Note, I stated default voice chat channel above yet the game may or may not enter you in that channel on loading :-/
- Same can be said about area chat.... sometimes it auto loads.... & sometimes it does not :-/
- Have the ability to set 1 of the possible 26 channels as the DEFAULT! (Per Toon would be nice)
- Have the ability to have area chat disabled in settings as a default option if prefered!
- Have the ability, like area chat has now, to monitor another chat feed. (Explained below)
- At the least -- Have the game remember the last state a toon was in when it logs out?
Chat feed monitoring
As it is now we can be in guild/group chat and monitor the area chat feed.
This feature should be available for all feeds. (One participant feed & one monitoring feed)
XBOX ONE NA
- Guild The OTG
(accepting applications)Arden Sul
| Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |Tallowby
| Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!Freya Bolt
| Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |Wacko Smacko
| Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |