Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for some active, mature players - EP - PS4 NA

Thecapeo
Thecapeo
✭✭✭
Had a regular group of 4 people for group dungeons but after we did our first vet dungeon one player had his character lost (for the second time!) and can't bring himself to level another at the moment (and I don't blame him) so we've been left with pretty much nothing but PVP for the last few weeks. So we're looking for some cool people to fill out groups for endgame stuff. We want to get stuff done but aren't obsessive about it. We're on weeknights and usually weekends on EST. We have our own tiny little guild but it isn't a necessity you join as we can get by on group or PSN chat if need be. If your interested or have questions post below or on PSN. My PSN name is thecapeo.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Thecapeo wrote: »
    one player had his character lost (for the second time!) and can't bring himself to level another at the moment (and I don't blame him)

How is this even possible? I'm very curious to know the details of this.
    Stryker Umbram'Venti of Ebonheart Pact
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
    Leader of the PS4 Guild The Dark Knights
    PSN: AceBro23
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    He logged in and had no characters. They were just gone. He contacted ZOS but they said there's nothing they can do about it though they acknowledged he's not the only person to have this happen to him.
  • Blue2095
    Blue2095
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

Warrior Nation is an international, worldwide, multi-gaming, forum-based community that strives to improve the gaming experience. We participate in Story Quests, Guild Quests, Dungeons, PvP, and more!

Our main focus is creating a gaming atmosphere for gamers, and games. We have hundreds of members, and excellent opportunities to be involved with the Gaming Community. We have Publishers, Graphics Artists, Historians, Webcasters, and even an in-house Arcade!

If you are interested in joining us, please check out our forum!
    warriornation.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2872

How to Join Warrior Nation
    Click here.

Enter your Date of Birth (13+ members only due to US law)

You do not need a voucher!
    *Recommended* Read the Laws.
    Scroll and check the box next to "I have read, and agree to abide by the Warrior Nation Laws and Policies. You will be held fully accountable for these Laws and Polices, so if you do not agree, do not continue." Click the Register button.

Enter your information (Username, Password, and Email). Select your Primary Game as "Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)." Mention WNxBlue2095 as your recruiter. Select your Home Country and your Gender (an undisclosed option is available).

You may wish to complete the rest of the form (Recommended), or skip past it and click Complete Registration.

Once you are registered, you MUST reply to the email you receive to confirm your account or you will not be visible for account approval. Once you have validated your account from the email, a game leader can review your application. Once approved you will receive another final email stating that your account is now active as full status. Declines will also be notified.

Post in our Guest Area, use this as an introduction to yourself, or say anything you like. This is to make sure you are a verified user. Be sure to reference WNxBlue2095!
    Learn from your mistakes so that you may gain from victory.
    warriornation.net/Forum/member.php?u=81039