Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm looking for a Guild that could help out a new player on Xbox one us server

lemonte
lemonte
Hi everybody I'm new to the game and I'm looking for some cool people to play with in order to better my experience. I'm 28 I'm not a kid but I'm not opposed to playing with some kids. I'm only a lvl 8 and I have allot of the basic mechanics down but I have not played with a group yet. I'm very interested in joining a Guild. Like I said I just started so I'm not very good yet but I plan on being an active member of the community.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, welcome to ESO! Which faction is your character? There are tons of guilds and I'm sure you'll find a great one to join...maybe check the Guild Recruitment threads here on the ESOForums. Grouping is super fun, the game is super fun, and you'll catch on in no time. Good luck!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • lemonte
    lemonte
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction