The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Memories of the Cat

pierceoftheender
Hi all! This is just a little something I drew on the last days of summer. I tried to go for a graphic art look while sticking to a pen, scissors, and glue. I was going to add a cloud to the background. (a photo of one) but the tree had already been glued down and it also took up the remaining background space that made the picture, i guess you could say "Equal"? Anyways, this is the first Kahjiit i've ever drawn and I think it turned out pretty good.

(Also, this is based off of my main toon, medium Dunmer armor without shoulder pads, and is supposed to be in Morrowind.(Yes I know one dead tree doesn't really signal towards that. :D ))

(Oh and the title of it, "Memories of the Cat" are supposed to be referring to my main toons past, as he grew up in Morrowind as an orphan :o )

8bvdkrdb4myr.jpg
A horse walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.