Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for Australian players, or female players. on the North American Server.

FreyjaNighthawk
Title says it all! I'm fairly new to eso. I'm level 8 atm. Looking for people of similar levels or those who don't minds helping out and giving tips etc to quest with. Gamer tag is Witchvox. I'm on a xb1. Even if your not from aus, feel free to add me :) (mainly looking so the time difference isn't as hard to match)
Gamertag - witchvox
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    *waves* ... PS4 here so can only wave from a distance (so to speak)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• FreyjaNighthawk
    Oh bugger. *waves back* would be sooo good if they did cross platform for console
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Drakenvlieg
    Drakenvlieg
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm on xb1
  • Drakenvlieg
    Drakenvlieg
    Soul Shriven
    Living in the Netherlands, 'unfortunately'.
    But if you're looking for female friends, please add me: Drakenvlieg
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    *waves from EU server* Ahoy Matey's! Tis a Perthy, where be do ya blow in from?
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    What a shame your on the EU server! I'm in Tassie! I was on the EU server but found it extremely quiet
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    What a shame your on the EU server! I'm in Tassie! I was on the EU server but found it extremely quiet

LOL! Thats the reason why I joined EU, It was so full on and busy and I got distracted so easy hence the move, Shame!
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    I just turn off the chat. Most of the time they are a bunch of idiots anyway lol there isn't many Aussies on eso at all!
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    I just turn off the chat. Most of the time they are a bunch of idiots anyway lol there isn't many Aussies on eso at all!

Well... I actually like the chat but like the feeling of being able to read it before its gone lol! Its also because I am a newbie on PC so wanted it nice and easy though I must say Stonefalls chat is hilarious!
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    Hmmm uh @FreyjaNighthawk. Yer.. I got confused. Im on the NA server.. LOL.. Only just double checked due to being offline for patch lol.
  • mystercee
    mystercee
    ✭✭
    G'day fellow Aussies. You will find me on the NA server most days/nights. Playing in EP VR3 as Freya Stormwind @mystercee. Hit me up anytime for a chat or feel free to ask questions. :smile:
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    @mystercee Heylo, Run across you a few times! Tis be a very small world.
  • mystercee
    mystercee
    ✭✭
    @mystercee Heylo, Run across you a few times! Tis be a very small world.

Hope I was nice to you and not having a bad day lol