The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you/your guild staying in the same campaigns from 1.6?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If you are changing, why? The new scoring system? Something else?
Edited by tinythinker on August 31, 2015 7:43PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this

Are you/your guild staying in the same campaigns from 1.6? 17 votes

Yes
29%
Lava_Croftmjspnrb18_ESOElsonso Julesphaseadept 5 votes
No
17%
Karamis_VimardonFireCowCommandoChesimac 3 votes
TBD
52%
NestorMisterJimothykevlarto_ESOCinnamon_Spiderstarlizard70ub17_ESOvortexman11DezIsDeadDerraAsmael 9 votes
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of TBD so far. Are folks just staying out of Cyro? :tongue:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBD
    Our guild is just guesting until we see how the ebb and flow of cyrodiil is and trying to avoid a campaign that stays one color, looking for a good showing or as much as possible of all three factions.
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and no? I am in a guild but don't really run with them because I hate TS, so one of my characters will stay on one of the campaigns while my others will do whatever I feel like, which is like usual for me.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TBD
    Will try a BwB a few weeks, see how the changes go. Lot of guildies are already thinking about moving to a vet campaign. So, yeah, TBD.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    "YES" is the only option for "I AM FREE!"

I can finally say, for the first time in a year, that I have no more characters in any Cyrodiil Campaign!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus