The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question Regarding Veteran Quest EXP

Scyantific
Scyantific
✭✭✭✭✭
So, quick question about the increase in EXP for Veteran Ranks:

Does the Experience Boost apply only to quests in a Veteran Rank zone, or are people getting boosted experience from all Veteran quests (i.e. Undaunted Dailies, PvP quests, etc.). I'm asking mainly because on my third character I pushed my way to VR1 without doing the Main Quest and Fighter's/Mages' Guild questlines and I was wondering since those quests scale to level if I was going to be getting boosted experience from those quests seeing as how they're scaled to Veteran Rank 1.

Thanks in advance.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go kill Doshia (Fighters Guild) and see how much Exp you get for that quest.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. Good question. I had assumed that it applied to all vet-level quests, but now I suddenly realize that I have no idea if it's that, or if it's just quests in vet zones. I've got a handful of VR1-2 characters who haven't completed the Fighters/Mages Guild quests yet, so I'd be very interested in the answer to this.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm now that the exp boost applies to ALL Veteran level content. Turned in a Fighter's Guild quest at v1 and got almost 20k exp from it.