The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Glitch At Crafting Stations

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
I am on a new system so I don't have anything set up to record. :( Since the update when I go to a crafting station, the character bends over and hammers or cuts cloth. Then she hops straight up off the floor and bends over again to start the cut or hammer animation. Before the update they would just kind of stand up, wipe their foreheads and bend back over. Not a latency issue, etc as it only happens at the stations regardless of which area I am in. Not ground breaking by any means. Just an annoying new thing.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hmm, we just checked and it seems to be working ok. Which crafting station are you at (which zone/area)?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Craglorn and just tried Stonefalls. My V15 is in the EP if that matters. It always happens when she bends over to do the crafting animation.
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I noticed this on the PTS as well. You should find a /bug report in the log connected with my in-game account: @GTech_1

Here's the "quick and dirty", to save you a hunt through the logs:

Issue: The crafting station "fidget" animation hitches and pops.
    Repro steps: Just stand at the Woodworking station in Rawl'kha (where I first saw it), and watch the full animation cycle.

Hope this helps,
    ~GTech_1
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply @GTech_1, I was starting to wonder if it was just me. :)