Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Passives outside main tree

batetolast1
Hey folks! I use Aedric Spear/1 hand and shield build and I wonder should I level up other trees for their passives. i mean, will they work for me (i.e. from two-hand) even when I'm permanently usingon 1 hand and shield?
  • DXCortEX
    DXCortEX
    ✭✭
    I don't think weapon passives would help as they require you to have said weapon type equipped, i believe. Others like armor passives and some in the different guilds (and world) would be quite useful to you.
  • batetolast1
    Thanks, that was very helpful :)
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level up passives for weapons you are using. You said sword and board so get that to 50 and at least put points into the blocking passives since they'll help out a ton with damage mitigation.