Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New player looking for a (EP) PVE and PVP Guild

X1Raziel
X1Raziel
Hi i'm new to the game, i have a level 11 Templar in EP, i am Looking for a friendly guild. One that helps each other and likes to group for dungeons, PVP and whatever els. I currently don't have a mic, but i have headphones also im willing to use a mobile app or the ps4 for text chat. My PSN is Baby_im_Faded
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!