Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to PC

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
First PC game ever and HOLY *** the graphics on PC are sick! Having a bit of a challenge adjusting to the controls with mouse and keyboard. If I use a controller will that in anyway degrade the graphics?
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First PC game ever and HOLY *** the graphics on PC are sick! Having a bit of a challenge adjusting to the controls with mouse and keyboard. If I use a controller will that in anyway degrade the graphics?
    LOL
    Of course not.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Speely
    Speely
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah. No, but using a controller will, at this point, require you to use a third-party program like Xpadder. Proper controller support is said to be coming soon, however. We'll see. Off-topic: PC is the way to go... add-ons are amaze-balls. :)
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Another question. I am trying to deconstruct stolen items and the stole items are not showing up when I try to deconstruct them. Can you do this on PC? If so how do I bring up the stolen items to deconstruct, I cannot figure it out?
  • Clyemne
    Clyemne
    You'll need to have those items laundered first - visit a fence (Outlaw's Refuge on map) in any (major) city to do so.

Untill laundered you can't use (or even sell) the stolen goods in any way out in the 'normal' world of Tamriel ;-)
    Edited by Clyemne on August 30, 2015 9:50AM
    "Do not go gently into that good night,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
    Dylan Thomas
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC you don't need to launder an items to deconstruct it. Same with ingredients, you can cook with them as you normally would, no need to launder. Any materials or food produced by these means will be clean so you can then bank them or trade them to others.

Step 1: Take the item you want to deconstruct to it's respective crafting table. For this example we're deconstructing a dagger so we'll be using a blacksmithing station.
    oqetxt.jpg

Step 2: Find the "Deconstruct" tab on the crafting menu.
    fuqgjt.jpg

Step 3: Select the item you want to deconstruct.
    mj1noj.jpg

Step 4: Deconstruct the item. *This will destroy the item. Make absolutely sure this is the intended item before you click that button!
    16jtcm.jpg

Then you'll see a brief summary of the items you got from deconstructing (if any). Those items will automatically be added to your inventory and you can then deconstruct more gear, craft something new, improve your equipment or just leave.
    70w09g.jpg

Edited by Fruitmass on August 30, 2015 4:25PM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...