Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glenumbra Foul Water Fish..

Dandrayton
Dandrayton
✭✭
Been going for the master angler achievement... I've fished about 13 holes dry and haven't even gotten a green fish in foul water..? Is this bugged?
If I'm not allowed images in my signature I'll add one to the end of every post.
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE !
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫
  • ssfiit
    ssfiit
    ✭✭✭
    Rng is rng. Its working as intended as far as I know. Are you fishing in the right spot.
    I got my achievement about 1.5 months ago, so it should be working. Good luck.
    hnC3ICn.jpg
    ssfiit | VR14 | High Elf Vampire Pyro-Sorceress | Aldmeri Dominion | NA Server
  • Dandrayton
    Dandrayton
    ✭✭
    Yeah I was, I cleared about 12 fishing holes and didn't even get a green, I'm console btw.
    If I'm not allowed images in my signature I'll add one to the end of every post.
    ♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE !
    ♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫