Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for wife in ESO.

Cameng15
Cameng15
Soul Shriven
Cameng15 Cameng15
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a wife in ESO, who can use the pledge of Mara so we can both get the XP bonus. I would like my wife to actually be a female in game and in real life. My play style is mainly doing dungeons and quests as well as beating the world bosses. I rarely play PvP but i'd like to get into it more, I'm just not very good at it. I'm in the Dominion and play on Xbox One NA server. Comment below if you are interested. Thanks!!!
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Having a deja vu moment, you posted the exact same message a while back.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameng15 wrote: »
    Cameng15 Cameng15
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a wife in ESO, who can use the pledge of Mara so we can both get the XP bonus. I would like my wife to actually be a female in game and in real life. My play style is mainly doing dungeons and quests as well as beating the world bosses. I rarely play PvP but i'd like to get into it more, I'm just not very good at it. I'm in the Dominion and play on Xbox One NA server. Comment below if you are interested. Thanks!!!

HELLO DAAAAVVEEE! YOU'RE MY WIFE NOW!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2F4ZWTjwTU
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lydia is >>>>>>>> that way.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, let's try again, without being rude...

Honestly, I think it's a bit creepy to ask specifically for a wife/RL woman for this sort of thing, and I'm not sure how successful in actually getting a woman you are going to be - you're more likely to get a troll, tbh. Still, I suppose I should wish you luck in whatever it is you absolutely MUST have a woman for in a simulated environment.
    (and I would be quite willing to be a partner for someone who doesn't PvP, since I don't either, but you're setting off some alarm bells, dude, and I don't think it's going to work out)
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    Okay, let's try again, without being rude...

Honestly, I think it's a bit creepy to ask specifically for a wife/RL woman for this sort of thing, and I'm not sure how successful in actually getting a woman you are going to be - you're more likely to get a troll, tbh. Still, I suppose I should wish you luck in whatever it is you absolutely MUST have a woman for in a simulated environment.
    (and I would be quite willing to be a partner for someone who doesn't PvP, since I don't either, but you're setting off some alarm bells, dude, and I don't think it's going to work out)

I thought the same lol, but all I could think of what that scene in SAO with the players being revealed and lost it laughing.
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm