Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no more guild trader but no items returned

Vesuvious72
Vesuvious72
Soul Shriven
One of the trading guilds I am in wasn't able to get a guild trader this week so where are the items I had listed last week?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still in the guild store. You did not lose the guild store, just the guild trader.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still in the Guild Store. The Store is separate from the Kiosk. All guilds that have 50 members can have a Store. Guilds with stores can bid on a kiosk.

Just because you don't have a kiosk does not mean you won't have any sales, just less of them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Vesuvious72
    Vesuvious72
    Soul Shriven
    found them thanx
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think that's bad, one guild I was sent a message of the day that read...

I'm taking all the gold and all the items from the bank to another guild ... I will take those wanting to come too, wasn't happy as a few weeks earlier a guild master closes a guild I was in and I lost all the items I had for sale some very very nice VR purple armour ... I'm seriously starting to rethink the guild idea ... It's more of money making scam for small groups of friends to rip.off other
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy, never deposit into a guild bank if you value the item you are depositing.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Lordklinger
    I have always wondered about this. If you have items listed for sale and your guild disbands, what happens to your listed items? Are they mailed to you, or are they lost forever?
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have always wondered about this. If you have items listed for sale and your guild disbands, what happens to your listed items? Are they mailed to you, or are they lost forever?

If the Guild is disbanded or you quit: each item listed shows up in a separate mail.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »

If the Guild is disbanded or you quit: each item listed shows up in a separate mail.

No it doesn't, only get your items back if you actively remove them before you quit or its disbanded
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »

No it doesn't, only get your items back if you actively remove them before you quit or its disbanded

This is not true. At least on PC, if you leave a guild, all your items from the store are mailed to you each in a separate mail.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you leave a guild, all your items get posted back to you.

100% certain on this as I ditch trading guilds for new ones all the time if they lose a kiosk :)
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of you are confusing a Guild Bank vs. a Guild Store. If you have items in a guild bank and the guild disbands, I would imagine those items are lost. The general rule for Guild Banks is to never store items in the guild bank unless you are willing to lose it. The only items I ever put in the guild bank are those that I'm donating to my fellow guildies.

On the other hand, items put up for sale in a Guild Store ARE returned automatically via in-game mail if the guild disbands.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not confusing bank n store, but I know this much I was ejected from guild for refusing to pay subs until I had established how well they would sell my items , full set of mountain and draugh slayer and a beasthunter purple jacket where all on sale ... I'm yet to receive any ... The guild disbanded shortly after and no still no mail ... Only time I get mail is if it doesn't sell in the allowed time from a guild I have left that is still running
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I've left several trade guilds where i had all 30 slots full at the time and have always gotten all my items returned to me via mail. I'm on xbox.
    Edited by jackiemanuel on August 27, 2015 8:45PM
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    Brrrofski wrote: »

100% certain on this as I ditch trading guilds for new ones all the time if they lose a kiosk :)

LOLz I thought I was the only one doing this! Thank god, Thought I was evil little beech doing that..

FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    SugaComa wrote: »
    I'm not confusing bank n store, but I know this much I was ejected from guild for refusing to pay subs until I had established how well they would sell my items , full set of mountain and draugh slayer and a beasthunter purple jacket where all on sale ... I'm yet to receive any ... The guild disbanded shortly after and no still no mail ... Only time I get mail is if it doesn't sell in the allowed time from a guild I have left that is still running

I would put in a report to Zenimax about that, that usually doesn't happen unless a bug.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOLz I thought I was the only one doing this! Thank god, Thought I was evil little beech doing that..

You are an evil little beech ! :-) You're just not the only one :D (/joking :p)

I prefer to show some loyalty to guilds and I tend to stay even if they lose a kiosk. I only quit if it happens too often and if it's obvious that the GM is not handling his job properly. But leaving is part of the game, too :-)

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on August 30, 2015 8:44AM
  • AlmightyGoldfish

You are an evil little beech ! :-) You're just not the only one :D (/joking :p)

I prefer to show some loyalty to guilds and I tend to stay even if they lose a kiosk. I only quit if it happens too often and if it's obvious that the GM is not handling his job properly. But leaving is part of the game, too :-)

Yeah I when I first started I really did try staying until *le gasp* drama. Easier jumping/muting guilds than dealing with that shist.