Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how do i upload screenshots from ps4?

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
I have some nice scenery of AD and EP I want to show
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    if ur going to view this please answer cus there isn't much point viewing this thread otherwise
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    I am confused as to why you would say not to view your post if you are not going to reply. Perhaps some one else would also like to know the answer, but never mind.

There are very limited options at the moment.

kotaku.com/how-to-share-ps4-screenshots-without-spamming-your-fri-1475069299
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp