Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

veteran

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering, when you complete the game and move to a new area as a veteran, is it on a different server? One thing I've noticed is how quiet it is since I moved to Daggerfall from Ebonheart.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different instance. Basically when you move to cadwell's silver or gold, you're in a veteran instance of that faction. Hence why you don't see a bunch of people from that faction running around. Most people can't be bothered to slog through the Cadwell quests.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's a good question I think you do because when I joined my fiancé in ad original area and I was in vet 1 area for us is ebonheart pack area and when I went to where she was it didn't show for either of us till I traveled to her and was in her server or something haha
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    When you hit VR, you are placed in the VR instance of that zone, in the same way you are instanced when you do group dungeons. For example, a DC player will go to Auridon at VR 1 for cadwell's silver, but he/she would be unable to see any AD pre vet players, and would also be unable to see any VR dominion players, the zone will be instanced solely to dagger fall VRs, you will only ever see players from your faction wherever you travel, unless it is Cyrodiil ofc :smile:
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, cool. It's actually nice to be able to do things without a zillion people running around - it means when I clear a quest etc, I cleared it, not a bunch of people.