The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fix rezzing from stealth

josh.lackey_ESO
josh.lackey_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Along with the changes to stealth and invisibility, can it be fixed so that when you rez someone from stealth, you are actually revealed and can be targeted? The way it works now, you just see the beams of light coming from thin air and going toward the dead body. I have tried AoE damage and moving right onto the spot where the light emanates from, and it never reveals the person doing the rez until they have completed it. Then both of them pop up for a split second then vanish again.

Yeah, there are gankers. That's cool. You should be able to counter it by camping bodies and making sure they don't rez up and continue. But it's hard to do when you can rez while invisible. Players need to be revealed when they START a rez, not when it finishes.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The beam is likely pointing from the corpse to, where the rezer was last seen... Odd but from what i've seen true. Don't hit where the beam ends, but around the body. Its a visual bug, and if the stealthed person does something (uses a skill, plays a lute) the audio will play from that same point until they leave stealth.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should try aoe damage around where the body is. If you are standing on the dead baby you should be able to reveal whoever is ressing as the radius to res isn't large. I personally enjoy the Rez mechanic atm
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube