Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[Daggerfall] Covina Noctis is now recruiting.

Trish_Zetsumei
Hey guys, my name is Trish, and my friends and I decided to start expanding our guild! Now you guys may be saying 'Oh great not another guild recruitment thread' but see, we're not your typical guild. Our main goal is to have a social guild, you know that thing people do... like, well talking for instance. Why you might ask? Because communication, and friendship build for a better gaming experience.

While being social and meeting cool people is amazing, we also enjoy helping people to the best of our abilities. So if being a helpful and social butterfly isn't your thing, then this isn't the right guild for you. Please keep in mind that we are just starting out so we have very few people, but we are hoping to expand daily. Now with all that being said, below you can find out some more information about us.

About Us
  • Server: North America.
  • Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant but we take any.
  • Trader: No, if you want a trader, join a trader guild.
  • Donations: Never.
  • Level: All levels are welcome.
  • PVP: Skull of Corruption.

We are all over the age of 18 and would really like to keep it that way. We tend to have potty mouths, or are just plain old perverts. Everyone has a working mic for the most part, and those who don't are still able to hear us and communicate via messages. Please, please for everything that is living, NO KINECT!

Also, everyone is a werewolf/vampire, and we give our bites for free, but don't expect to get a bite just for joining, bites are earned through guild promotions. However, fair trades are fine, as long as both parties are in agreement and there is no scamming involved. We don't tolerate scammers and they will be reported.

We also try to hold weekend groups to do skyshard/lorebook hunts, as well as anchors, elite bosses, and dungeon crawling. It's all based on how many people are on and who wants to run what. We also enjoy doing PVP missions, and completing delves within Cyrodiil.

If this is something you are truly interested in joining, or have questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via XBL or message me on here and I'll get you squared away. Hope to see you there!

-Trish
Edited by Trish_Zetsumei on August 29, 2015 6:42PM
Gamertag: Trish Zetsumei
Console: Xbox One
Server: NA
Main: Breton/Templar/Healer/Daggerfall
  • Dante_Zetsumei
    This guild is Dante Approved

4ibhpz.jpg
    GT: Dante Zetsumei
    Server: Xbox One NA
    Faction: DaggerFall Covenant