The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public Dungeon Achievement's

Drawberrry
Drawberrry
✭✭✭
So I've completed all of the Public Dungeon achievement's for all three alliance's and when I've completed one of the dungeons I've gotten the achievement notice in my summary page but they're not being ticked off in the Public Dungeon's tab no matter how many time's I've completed them. The achievement's come with shiny new dye colors! Why must you withhold the shiny new dye colors from me u_u?

The Public Dungeon's required for the Achivements are as follows:
Aldmeri Dominion
  • Toothmaul Gully
  • Root Sunder Ruins
  • Rulanyil’s Fall
  • Crimson Cove
  • The Vile Manse

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Bad Man’s Hallows
  • Bonesnap Ruins
  • Obsidian Scar
  • Lost City of the Na-Totambu
  • Razak’s Wheel

Ebonheart Pact
  • Crow’s Wood
  • Forgotten Crypts
  • Sanguine’s Demesne
  • Hall of the Dead
  • The Lion’s Den

On my map all of these dungeon's are also shown as completed. They're just not being ticked off under the Public Dungeon's achievement list D:

I went through Crimson Cove earlier today just to see if I could get it to complete, I received the achievement but it's still not being counted:
7vcjath8e5cq.png

I yearn for the day my achievements come back from the war.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Crimson Cove Group Event achievement is not related to the Conqueror achievements; you need to kill all the Champions in the dungeon, as listed under Crimson Cove Conqueror, for Crimson Cove to be ticked off under AD Conqueror. This in turn is separate from the map marker going white.

There are three things to do in every Public Dungeon:
    • Complete the quests. This turns the map marker white.
    • The Group Challenge Event. This gives an Achievement and a Skill Point.
    • Kill all the Champions (usually 6). This gives an Achievement and progress towards the dye.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add to what Enodoc said. There is actually another achievement for killing bosses in a Public Dungeon, one has "Vanquisher" in the title and you should get it when defeating at least 3 bosses, the other like Enodoc pointed out says "Conqueror" and you get that for killing all the bosses listed in the achievement. So don't stop hunting bosses when you see the "Vanquisher" achievement!

So you should get 3 achievements per Public Dungeon, killing 3 Bosses, killing all Bosses and the Group Event. The Quests don't actually have achievements attached to them, but you do get a "Trophy" lol.
  • Drawberrry
    Drawberrry
    ✭✭✭
    I know I killed all of the appropriate bits required for that achievement because I specifically looked up the requirements and follow around the maps of where to go D:
    I am sure it's possible I missed something somewhere but not for every single one, especially since I've been following instructions and maps on each of the locations ya know?
    Like if it was one or two or something I'd understand but it's every single one of them in every single faction ;-; and I've gone through them all multiple times and get the achievement notice each time I complete them; no matter how many times I've been through that location and gotten the achievement notice for it prior.