Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I Have my crowns now?

XxTemppyxX
my crowns for my eso renewal are way overdue...i sent in a ticket awhile ago about it..havent heard back :\ next step?
Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your spam filter, if you have not heard back.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • XxTemppyxX
    no trace..they could be backed up..and this is the first time not getting my monthly crowns o.o
    Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you an Xbox One user? Seen a lot of this happening with them lately.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XxTemppyxX wrote: »
    no trace..they could be backed up..and this is the first time not getting my monthly crowns o.o

I think that the longest I ever had to wait for a first reply from Customer Support was between 24 and 48 hours from submission, and that was when they were busy and apologizing in advance that it could take a couple days to get a reply. I usually get a first reply within hours and it gets resolved quickly.

Rather than opening a second ticket, I would suggest sending a Private Message to one of the community managers here on the forum and let them know the ticket number, or if you don't have it, the email, account, and other details so that it can be looked up.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • XxTemppyxX
    Are you an Xbox One user? Seen a lot of this happening with them lately.

yeah xbox one is what i play on..and i know for sure its overdue..i normally get my crowns around the 14th of every month..and it must of renewed because i still have eso plus.
    XxTemppyxX wrote: »

I think that the longest I ever had to wait for a first reply from Customer Support was between 24 and 48 hours from submission, and that was when they were busy and apologizing in advance that it could take a couple days to get a reply. I usually get a first reply within hours and it gets resolved quickly.

Rather than opening a second ticket, I would suggest sending a Private Message to one of the community managers here on the forum and let them know the ticket number, or if you don't have it, the email, account, and other details so that it can be looked up.

I may either do that..or consider writing another ticket..i added a few other concerns to my last ticket..this time ill just ask for my crowns lol

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well...rats! It looks like I may not have received my crowns for my 8/15 renewal. If I'm figuring things right & remembering what crowns I currently have (not on the console atm) I should have 5000, but only have 3500.

If I recall, we received 500 crowns for the game (I was a PC transfer) and then I've had 3 months of ESO+, plus I purchased a 5500 crown pack, so I had a total of 10,500 and spent 3000 on frost horse and 2500 on clouded senche (I believe these were the only LE mounts but I don't remember if the leopard was pre/post console). This means 5500 spent and I should have 5000 left, but only have 3500.

Man, I don't know if I care that much to go through all the hoops others have had to just to get them.