Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking For A Social Guild

ChibiMechaX78
ChibiMechaX78
✭✭
Update: So For future commenters who read this I am currently taken. Thank you.

Hello, currently I have been in this state of limbo in ESO where all I have been doing is questing. Meaning I haven't been doing any dungeons much really or PvP. The reason being is that I have been just unable to find a group of people I'd like to run with who would be willing to run with a player who isn't necessarily new to the game, but is fairly new to the dungeon, and PvP aspect of the game.

I simply just haven't explored that area of the game much, because I have been making characters, playing different races, classes, in different alliances to to test the waters while also learning other parts of the game.

I know what tanks, healers, and dps are; Im not that new. However what I don't know really is the knowledge of what abilities are best for tanking,healing, or dpsing or hybrids. Or weapons for that matter. I simply just chose what I liked for myself as a solo player. Which is what I am hoping to find in a guild is to help me get out of this limbo, and transition from solo playing.

I have been in a part of a handful of trading guilds thus far.
I have two main characters I play on. However my main is in the Dominion the other being in the Pact.
My AD character is a sorcerer, vet rank 3.
EP is a Templar, and is vet rank 1.

Bottom line: I am basically looking for a guild that can help me transition to start doing dungeons, and possibly PvP without getting frustrated with my lack of knowledge as to what abilities are best for a particular role.

I am willing to learn, and listen. I am active, I get on everyday or night because I do work, and have classes to go to.
I will let you be the judge as to how mature I am because I know that can vary from person to person. Though I do like to have fun, though not to the point to where a dungeon doesn't get done. I do get serious.

That pretty much covers everything. Perhaps a little overkill on the info.

If your guild is like this, and willing I'd like an invite. If you have room id like to try. You can leave your PSN, and I will get with you as soon as I am able.
Edited by ChibiMechaX78 on August 28, 2015 9:31PM
  • Immune
    Immune
    Call of the Hero may be the type of guild you're looking for. For more information, please visit out recruitment thread found here.

Feel free to get in contact with me on PSN. PSN ID: JayDontPiay
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Mr_Reality_Junky message me if you still have room for an active guild. (: primarily AD guild.
  • Evolution319
    I'd like to talk to you more about what you re looking for guild wise. We have plenty of players who run dungeons, some pvp etc. my psn is ll_Unrated_ll (Those are L's)

I hope to hear from you soon.

Unrated