The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Microsoft billed me on the 16th, withdrawal on Paypal the 24th, but now on the 27th still no Crowns!

bluebloodb16_ESO
I wrote Zenimax (with screenshots of my Microsoft account, which states my recurrent payment is on the 16th every month, and clearly states my last payment was on the 16th of August) about 20 times. Every time they answered after 24 hours,with another excuse. First they refered to Microsoft, and I had a long (one hour) chat with Microsoft, and they stated the payment was ok for my membership, but they couldn't punt in game currency, that was up to zenimax. Then I mailed the chatlog to Zenimax, and they simply answered that they don't understand what Microsoft is saying. They give Crowns when payment is done, but payment hasn't been fullfilled (although I'm still an ESO+ member on my account, but didn't get my Crowns). Looked at Paypal, and the withdrawlwas on the 24th, so payment is done. Now on the 27th I still didin't get my Crowns while the months before I always got them between the 16th and the 18th! I saw other s on fora and Facebook groups/pages having the same problem. Is Zenimax going down ? I have a recurrent payment on my membership, why don't they give me what's rightfully mine instead of making 20 mails back with excuses? This looking like swindle more and more.
  • XxTemppyxX
    atleast they responded to you
    Riding hard every a shooting star---Come to life, open mind, have a laugh at the orthodox---Come, drink deep, let the dam of mind seep---Travel with great Elan, dance a jig at the funeral. (Nightwish)

• JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Zenimax going down

I read there were some lay-offs, but people who left might have just taken your dollars and went for vacations. That would explain those outrageous delays. Imagine there would be a limited time offer and you could not pay, because your crowns did not arrive!!!
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wrote Zenimax (with screenshots of my Microsoft account, which states my recurrent payment is on the 16th every month, and clearly states my last payment was on the 16th of August) about 20 times. Every time they answered after 24 hours,with another excuse. First they refered to Microsoft, and I had a long (one hour) chat with Microsoft, and they stated the payment was ok for my membership, but they couldn't punt in game currency, that was up to zenimax. Then I mailed the chatlog to Zenimax, and they simply answered that they don't understand what Microsoft is saying. They give Crowns when payment is done, but payment hasn't been fullfilled (although I'm still an ESO+ member on my account, but didn't get my Crowns). Looked at Paypal, and the withdrawlwas on the 24th, so payment is done. Now on the 27th I still didin't get my Crowns while the months before I always got them between the 16th and the 18th! I saw other s on fora and Facebook groups/pages having the same problem. Is Zenimax going down ? I have a recurrent payment on my membership, why don't they give me what's rightfully mine instead of making 20 mails back with excuses? This looking like swindle more and more.

Hang in there and keep at it.

There's definitely something screwy going on at both ends of Zeni and M$. A few friends have gone through the long and monotonous task of chatting with M$, who, for whatever reason, keeps mentioning "EA Access" to them and that they'll need to contact EA? We're all kind of confused how 4 completely different reps mentioned that. At any rate, after some troubleshooting, they're finally able to get their payment to go through. From there, they've done the same thing as you, which is screenshots of chat logs, account details about payments, ESO+ sub buff in the character sheet, etc back to Zeni Support.

At least two of them received a reply of, and I quote, "We were able to find a cause for the issue or a fix. We will continue to look into this matter. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the mean time." followed by the ticket being escalated to a higher tier.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    Same here brother... they said I was paying on the 9th of August... money came out of Paypal on the 27th... and that included eso and my yearly gold membership...