Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random return to start screen?

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if anyone has been having this problem. Every so often the game will be working perfectly fine, then all of a sudden everyone freezes as if I'm crashing. After a bit everyone will resume to what they are doing but be going at like 5x the speed (including attacking and abilities).

My ping will stay 999+ for a while then I will be logged out and have to re-type my password in to log in.
~Thallen~
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah happened yesterday on console for me and I think it's mainly server-related and not your connection, because my internet is usually always fine too.. hmmm.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah happened yesterday on console for me and I think it's mainly server-related and not your connection, because my internet is usually always fine too.. hmmm.

I'm on PC. If your getting it on console then it is more then likely server side, it keeps happening and I cant do my daily pledges :c
    ~Thallen~
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get kicked from console once or twice a night and taken to the main menu. I don't really believe it's my connection.