Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodmoon Empire | Werewolf Pack

ChosenPacman
Bloodmoon Empire
About Us:
Our guild is called Bloodmoon Empire. We’re mostly a paramilitary group pack of werewolves.
Bloodmoon Empire were officially established on June 9th, 2015 on the Xbox One Platform. Four friends came together on the first day when ESO landed on Xbox One and began a mission to become werewolves, as we were already on Skyrim. We Decided to make our own werewolf pack with other friends with the same interest as our own. I contracted lycanthropy and realized that this power could be used to benefit Us as a Family, Our kind relies on its numbers for survival.
We are Apart of the Aldermi Dominion. We Currently are in the process of cleaning out our pack with inactive members.
The pack actively hunts more frequently when the sun has set and the moon shines bright. Our peak times are typically Friday/Saturday nights EST. There is enough diversity across time zones to ensure no wolf hunts alone! We all Mostly live on the East Coast, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, ect.
We do have a Bloodmoon ritual that is the starting point for all of our new pups. We hunt together in PvE, organizing scheduled dungeon runs and group challenges. We devour our enemies in PvP and also enjoy our time in our property. We are all werewolves, all members! If you are not bitten already, we will bite you.
Alliances with other Werewolf Packs are Welcome. We worship the great Huntsman, the father of Manbeasts, our Lord Hircine. Looking for Loyal and Strong Members.

Pack Ranks:
Alpha
General
Lieutenant
Soldier
Unbitten

Pack Roster:

Alpha: Chosen Alpha (Vet Rank 5)
General: Chosen Pacman (Vet Rank 2)

Lieutenants:
Skyy DA (Vet Rank 1)
FearBloodShed (Vet Rank 3)
DarthConda (Vet Rank 2)

Soldiers:
LouisDeLuna (Vet Rank 4)
AceRenegade17 (Vet Rank 3)
Kobalt Kitsune (Vet Rank 2)
Judohful (Vet Rank 2)
HimDAKing (Vet Rank 1)
MortalLoki714 (Vet Rank 1)
xRiahselx (Vet Rank 1)
HighwayRiot (Rank 48)
Chosen Bane (Rank 42)
RebornJayJay (Rank 41)
D3ATHR3APE37 (Rank 38)
xnuclear10 (Rank 37)
Wealthy Hobo 69 (Rank 36)
BlizzardKT10 (Rank 35)
RRR Mastermind (Rank 34)
King Jonsey (Rank 31)
Chosen Link (Rank 25)
Agonthebeat (Rank 21)
Chosen Dylon (Rank 16)
Edited by ChosenPacman on August 26, 2015 1:41PM
  • ChosenPacman
    Currently Online
  • Vager1994
    Vager1994
    My gamertag is Wealthy Hobo 69 I just contracted lycanthropy not long ago, I am I lone wolf looking for a pack to hunt and help spread this blessing to as many as possible so that we are able to consume and overcome any and all vampires we may come across. I am also a skilled crafter with blacksmithing and clothing maxed to 50 and all styles unlocked, including all dwemmer pages and imperial, to further provide our cause with the weapons we will need
  • ChosenPacman
    Updated roster and still looking for some new members.
  • ChosenPacman
    Updated again, online at the moment training some new soldiers.
  • ChosenPacman
    Offline for the day. Please message Chosen Alpha or Chosen Pacman for more information to join. Just got 4 new members.
  • ChosenPacman
    Online for the day. Still looking for a couple more members. Alliance are also welcomed.
  • ChosenPacman
    UPDATED. Still looking for new members before Sunday.