Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Top Daggerfall PVP GUILD recruiting!

Rioht
Rioht
✭✭✭
To any and all Daggerfall covenant PvPers!

Daggerfall Champions is recruiting all VR players who want to play with the best!

You MUST be in azuras star campaign, or willing to relocate.

If you want to push for emperor, we have had 2 individuals sit as emperor in the current campaign and we will 100% have emperor again when the campaign resets in 1 day. The top 10 contains 7-8 of our members (of not more) so there is no contest.

If you want to farm massive amounts of AP, were your guild. We average about 30k/hour and upwards of 100k/hour when holding emperor.

Or if you simply want to roll with the big boys, hit us up.

Reply here, or add me on psn @Rioht
  • Duane-heap
    Duane-heap
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my psn is Duane-heap pretty good at the pvp myself to
  • C.James
    C.James
    Soul Shriven
    I would to join please!
    My psn id: LHellspawnLL.
    Thank you!
  • Dancheek
    Dancheek
    I'm interested. Been rank 1 in other campaigns several times but unfortunately no emperor yet... looking for small/mid sized pvp with competent people

PSN=Dancheek
  • Hexos
    Hexos
    ✭✭✭
    Closed Beta tester, PC player, transferred to PS4 and looking for a PvP guild.

Shoot me an invite please PSN= jwhanna
  • Azalin76
    Azalin76
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a buff server? Or constant pvp stuggle? I heard azure star was over run with AD players.
    Rioht wrote: »

Daggerfall Champions is recruiting all VR players who want to play with the best!

If you want to push for emperor, we have had 2 individuals sit as emperor in the current campaign and we will 100% have emperor again when the campaign resets in 1 day. The top 10 contains 7-8 of our members (of not more) so there is no contest.

If you want to farm massive amounts of AP, were your guild. We average about 30k/hour and upwards of 100k/hour when holding emperor.

Edited by Azalin76 on July 19, 2015 10:11PM
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a solid PVP guild, add dday3six
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Duane-heap wrote: »
    I would like to join my psn is Duane-heap pretty good at the pvp myself to

Hey, sorry didn't see the notifications ;).

Just an FYI, we have switched to Chillrend campaign as the azuras star regularly has queus over 2 hours. Chillrend is the place to be now ;). If your still interested I'll send an invite for you to accept.
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    C.James wrote: »
    I would to join please!
    My psn id: LHellspawnLL.
    Thank you!

Hey, sorry tried to add you in game when you asked. Couldn't tell what if they were l's or i's lol. Will add tonight. FYI we are on Chillrend now. I'll send invite regardless
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Dancheek wrote: »
    I'm interested. Been rank 1 in other campaigns several times but unfortunately no emperor yet... looking for small/mid sized pvp with competent people

PSN=Dancheek

Adding you tonight.
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Azalin76 wrote: »
    Is this a buff server? Or constant pvp stuggle? I heard azure star was over run with AD players.
    Rioht wrote: »

Azuras is very balanced. DC is winning ATM (or last I checked).

We have switched to Chillrend though, as the mass amounts of DC players have flocked to azuras
    Ques are 2-3 hours l. As suchw e are in Chillrend now, which will defiantly grow with our guild presence.its overrun with EP at the moment but we dethroned the 25 day emp within the first 2 days and we will have emp soon enough.
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    dday3six wrote: »
    I'm looking for a solid PVP guild, add dday3six

Adding tonight. FYI we are on Chillrend now. Accept if still interested
  • Sycropt
    Sycropt
    I would like to Join, VR 14 DK.

PSN: Fares940

• Photomac
    Photomac
    I am V1 High Elf Sorcerer but have very little PvP experience in this game. Does your clan accept people who are willing to learn and practice what the clan teaches or is this for more experienced PvP players?