Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vampire Guild][Xbox One][NA][Ebonheart] Clan Lasombra is now recruitting!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As the title says, I am recruiting for my Vampire Guild, Clan Lasombra.

To those who are fans of the classic table top RP game "Vampire: the Masquerade"; Clan Lasombra now exists in Tamriel!

This is a guild for those who are familiar with that beloved game from White Wolf Studios, and who either still play it today, or just have a fond nostalgia of the games that they played in the past.

Myself, I still play it and even purchased the 20th Anniversary copy of the Storyteller's book from Onyx Path Publishing.

But purchasing that book made me remember how much I loved being a Vampire (specifically a vampire of Clan Lasombra [every time my storyteller would allow]) in that game, and how much fun I had RP'ing those characters.

So this is an RP guild as much as it is a PvE/PvP/Dungeon-delving guild. If you aren't big into RP but want great PvP; we're cool with that. Want PvE and some dungeon runs; we're cool with that as well. Or, and combination of activities in the game; I'm just trying to get the Clan resurrected so that the name is spoken of in hushed whispers in the taverns of Tamriel.

Right now this is an Xbox One NA only guild, though if there's enough interest I'd be willing to spread to the PC/Mac and possibly the PS4 platforms as well.

Message GT Vampire Nox if interested in bringing the greatness of Clan Lasombra and Vampire: the Masquerade into the epic world of ESO!

*** My contact info is also in my signature. If interested, please message me in-game or on these Forums. ***
Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on July 17, 2015 7:47PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you guys are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on!
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    And yeah I'll need a vamp bite and then grind to 6
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry about the delay in answering. Yes, the Lasombra are still recruiting and we'd love to have you.

Message me in-game (contact info is in my signature) and we can probably find you a bite. (I have to wait six days for mine to come around again) :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *** I also need to let potential applicants know; we do give bites for free for Guild/Clan members!!! If you remember Vampire: the Masquerade with fondness and need a bite in-game, then Clan Lasombra wants you!

If we do not have a bite at the moment, then I'll put you on a list and we'll get you one as soon as possible.

Our only stipulation? Once you're one of the Lords of the Eternal Night, just help the Clan grow to dominance in the Pact. That's all. Simple, isn't it?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Le bump.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• SumericanSlim
    Hey could I get a message on Xbox at Slumerican Slim I have a question
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I get on tonight or tomorrow, sure.

What's your question?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• NIGHTr0gue
    NIGHTr0gue
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join!
    Is it possible for you to turn me into vampire on eso, my GT is NIGHTr0gue (the 0 is number, not alphabet)