The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sending mail to guild mates error

earfood
earfood
I was told I may have a SoftBan because I'm not able to send mail to guild mates , I get the error msg "no player by that name " any help ?
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    This is somehting i have come across as well.

its a bit of a pain but, go to social > Friends > Choose firend > View gamertag then try to send them the mail.

you will need to repeat this process everytime you log in to send mail, Annoying but not much can be done until they fix the mail system. Hope this answers your question
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
    Options