The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Resource nodes in Cyrodiil

Merlight
Merlight
✭✭✭✭✭
So there are now Nightwood, Void Bloom, and Voidstone nodes in Cyrodiil, and I also found R8 and R9 potency runes. I know there were complaints about resource nodes being level 46-50 (and rarely VR1-3)... a year ago... but changing it to materials that are becoming obsolete at the same time? Why? Yes they're still useful for writs, but there are tons of these mats in guild stores on live, we don't need more.

I'd like to see the whole range of material nodes in Cyrodiil. Level 16-50 in non-vet and VR1+ in veteran campaigns. Randomize it.
EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Stanko
    Stanko
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with the OP. Nodes should have the mats that are needed for highest level writs, since we are being encouraged to do writs to get gold tempers (i.e. hirelings don't really give many gold tempers anymore).
    Stanko: Ebonheart Pact, CP 3600, Templar, Former Emperor on Azura's, Arena Gladiator, Flawless Conqueror, Spirit Slayer, Grand Overlord, Paragon, and of course Merciless.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    So there are now Nightwood, Void Bloom, and Voidstone nodes in Cyrodiil, and I also found R8 and R9 potency runes. I know there were complaints about resource nodes being level 46-50 (and rarely VR1-3)... a year ago... but changing it to materials that are becoming obsolete at the same time? Why? Yes they're still useful for writs, but there are tons of these mats in guild stores on live, we don't need more.

Umm.. you just demonstrated they are not obsolete. As a matter of fact, if you dont have IC or a sub, unless you want to pay AVA players for stuff to decon or mats from IC, this IS the top tier crafting mats.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they plan to give them a nirn drop chance...
    Options