Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I Want to Live in a Brothel

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
I don't know about you, but I want an ESO brothel to live in. Invite my friends over for a good time....for gold or merchandise of course. How do these traveling warriors relax? I got it, all the women NPCs you want.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering to avoid legal cases they would have to accept the employ of Argonian females, I'm going to deny your request for a Brothel.
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    And I don't know about living in one, but there's a rather lovely establishment in Ebonheart. They've even got a basement if you're into things of a...rougher nature.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a dark seductive room, where I can rip off and spank delicious argonian hunks with their own tails, while being observed by a group of deliciously sweaty naked bearded nord and orc men, while they do the redguard dance, drink and cheer!

Yes I'm totally in for your idea OP ....ZOS bring the kink on plskthxbai<3
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    I don't know about you, but I want an ESO brothel to live in. Invite my friends over for a good time....for gold or merchandise of course. How do these traveling warriors relax? I got it, all the women NPCs you want.

Go to the inn in Ebonheart. Same thing