Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lords of Anarchy - 270+ members looking for more investors.. Website is now LIVE

LordLunesta
Lords of Anarchy is growing rapidly. With that being said, this guild isn't for everyone. You will be expected to contribute as per guild requirements. This guild is focused on wealth, accountability and transparency. We have an very unique and fun raffles! If you ask our members, I am confident they will say this is a professional and friendly guild with great leadership. A guild that has a clear goal and a plan to get there.

Requirements/Expectations:

-5000 gold to join. (You can make this quickly by stealing/pickpocketing/writs). This must be paid immediately or before we bid and obtain a guild trader. The typical guild store will be free until we win a bid. If you do not donate 5000 and we win a bid, you will be moved to the inactive list and will not have access to the trader/store. We will be in an excellent position to bid for a guild trader next week.
-After the first trader has expired, the following month (at the beginning of the month) you will be expected to donate 5000 gold. This will be the month to month fee moving forward.
-This is not a Crafting Guild so you will not have access to the bank.
-This is a business. You must be willing to make gold.
-List what you want at the price you want while we are just a store.
-Don't complain about the donation fees

Perks:

-Consistent Guild Trader when we are at capacity
-Completely transparent
-A guild that is designed to make money and has a plan
-You are with members who contribute and understand this concept
-Giveaways
-Tiered Raffles
-Make more gold

Thank you for considering and let me know if you think this is a good fit for you.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
NA Server
Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
Edited by LordLunesta on August 22, 2015 5:52PM
  • LordLunesta
    Member Update: Our website is now live. Go to www.loaeso.enjin.com. Check out the forum page for everything ESO and Lords of Anarchy. If you are using a mobile device to access the site, just make sure you click on full version as Enjin is not mobile optimized. If you're a guild member, please take the time to register (it takes 15 seconds) and post in the forums. I will start to house a lot more content in the those forums as opposed to trying to squeeze it all in to the message of the day. Also. don't forget to check out our unique raffles for the week. Two of them are free! Thank you for your continued support.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (GT Lord Lunesta)
    NA Server
    Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though
  • entreritjqwe
    GT:entrreitjqwe