The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.4 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Why Werewolf should get a 20k Spell/Armor Buff.

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
I am considering to have one alt to go WW.
So I did a lot of reading on WW, incl the posts on PTS.
My impression so far is that WW is really fun :)
But transforming into WW ends in practice more in death then survival. A nuisance in PVP, devastating because of loss of TV Stones in IC.
Ofc this is just my personal and subjective impression,
But if that impression is shared by many:

WW now gets a 10k Buff.
But considering that:
  • WW frequency is very low
  • WW cannot use and mix the normal abilities and passives in WW form
  • WW cannot Cloack
  • WW cannot Sneak
  • WW cannot put up Damage Shields
  • WW has not a strong self heal
WW needs to be made stronger, NOT in terms of DD, but in terms of Sustain.
This is exactly achieved with a higher Spell/Armor Resist Buff. And 10k is not enough. 20k is better. Doubling is also possible.

What would also help the survival of a WW, is to be able to actively transform back in human form, by using the ultimate button again, and get again the Fear and I would suggest also a HOT on top.
Hereby a Cool Down between activating and deactivating WW form can be something like 30 seconds.

In this way somebody using WW can choose to use WW as a kind of 30 sec ultimate
or as a transformation as long as possible.

interested in any opinions on this
"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Werewolfs should get no armor buff at all> OP in a 1v1 :D I-Win button I tell you.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a strong selfheal :joy:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Why Werewolfs should get no armor buff at all> OP in a 1v1 :D I-Win button I tell you.

1v1...
    yeah but IC is NOT 1v1, certainly not when you cannot sneak...
    so how about many vs many ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hrothbern wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

1v1...
    yeah but IC is NOT 1v1, certainly not when you cannot sneak...
    so how about many vs many ?

As soon as they see a Werewolf, they will focus on you anyway, because you are an abomination.
    You shouldn't use this in a big battle.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    When im in a 1v1 and he transforms i will just spam cloak till his transformation expires... Hehe
    Options
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves need a Toggle first then we can talk about buff lol.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    When im in a 1v1 and he transforms i will just spam cloak till his transformation expires... Hehe

Nightblade op, please fix :D
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolves are pretty good now as far as armor and spell resistance goes, the only problem is the self heal isn't strong enough with battle spirit. Buff the self heal so they can have some form of survivability. The heal costs magicka so it can't be spammed if spec'ed into stam recovory / weapon damage so buffing the heal shouldn't make it OP, they'll run out of magicka and die.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options