Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

All girls guild?

Salt-Rose
Salt-Rose
✭✭✭
Hey folks!

So I've played both Oblivion and Skyrim on my old system and ESO was one of the first things I swooped up after I bought my new PS4… but the truth is I haven’t played a MMO like this since my WOW days which were forever ago. It’s been taking some getting used to again and I’ve been a lot more shy than normal in finding a good guild to play with, but I’ve definitely had a problem with creepers when asking. Not that there haven’t been some helpful guys come along, but I’d really like to find a guild with girls (or mostly girls) that I can play with without feeling skeeved out every time I speak on mic. :neutral:

I will say I’m a bit of a noob to ESO (I’ve only had the game about two weeks), but not to the RPG format, so I’m a quick learner! I can’t guarantee constant online time as I have a full time job and a boyfriend who wants to fight me over the console, but I will definitely try to be as active as time allows.

Any awesome fellow ladies out there that I can geek out with?
Salt-Rose
{ daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
. a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, forgot to add that I am playing DC!
    Salt-Rose
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get an all female guild of 500 would be a monumental task. I wish you luck! Oh and just because we're guys doesn't make us creepers.

You do hit on a good point. The lack of text chat is a real downside for female players like yourself who don't want to be "skeeved out" as well as your average antisocial or shy players. I for one would be a much more involved guild member if I wasn't forced to talk
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies there, I definitely didn't mean to pigeon-hole all men -- as I mentioned, a few have been super helpful and nice! I've just been dealing with a random assortment of particular guys that have been making playing as a girl difficult. I would be more comfortable opening up if it wasn't a frequent issue, but maybe I just haven't met the right, mature folks of either gender yet... Perhaps the title of this thread should've been "A Girl-Friendly Guild."

Also, never had this problem with WOW and my guild was all dudes. Wonder if it has something to with the demographic? A chat box would be wonderful, though!
    Edited by Salt-Rose on August 21, 2015 8:35PM
    Salt-Rose
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    I would love to get you in my guild, but unfortunately my guild is primarily AD. But we are a social and very friendly guild that would be willing to help out any way we can. Message me if you need anything or if you ever might take an interest in AD. Haha. PSN Mr_Reality_Junky (: