Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

This guild recruitment thing though....

Umad_BrO
Umad_BrO
✭✭✭
I will not mention the guild, they will see this on there own.
All you kids looking to just join any guild, be careful....especially with the ones that demand money in order to be a member.
I was recruited this morning, made the 1,000 gold deposit in their 300,000 plus account and then was kicked immediately after.
This is a worse thread idea for noobs than a trading forum would be.
What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Tamriels_Finest
    Being a fellow noob, I would love to know which guild to avoid. Its sad that they did that to you :/
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    Being a fellow noob, I would love to know which guild to avoid. Its sad that they did that to you :/

I would like nothing more than to name the guild mate, but there is an unspoken law in the gaming community that I live by....no name or shame :(
    Dam ethics.
  • Tamriels_Finest
    PM me?
  • wigglesgaming26
    Hopefully nobody else falls for this. It's a shame that people will do this to other unsuspecting players. Just leaves a bad taste after words
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Don't join one that forces you to pay.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    13igTyme wrote: »
    Don't join one that forces you to pay.

Lesson learned mate :/
    I have my members put 500 in the guild bank and have at least 10 items in store at all times, but that is only to get the Trusted Member ( I had to create that rank due to members over abusing the withdraw system ) but it is not required to be a reggie member.
    Live and learn I guess, I may be 1,000 gold shy now but I have honesty backing me.....cannot say the same for them.
    Karma will catch up to them sooner or later :)