Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to join a guild

derelict.drew
derelict.drew
Soul Shriven
Hey y'all. I'm new to MMOs and don't really understand the guild thing, but I'd like to join one to find out what it's all about. I'm a level 12 Argonian Nightblade. Any tips on how to join a guild or where to begin?
  • Sweatyrabbit
    what's your gamertag?
    Will you be on tonight, I can send you an invite to 'Rabbit Soup' if you like? (laid back PvE guild)
    XboxOne - Sweatyrabbit86
    630CP+
    50 Redguard DK - Tank, DC
    50 Imperial Templar - DPS/Healz - DC
    50 High Elf Templar - Heal - DC
    50 Khajiit Sorc - DPS - AD
    50 Redguard Warden - DPS - DC
  • derelict.drew
    derelict.drew
    Soul Shriven
    yea, thanks! my gamertag is mysticalvisions
  • MoHameen
    MoHameen
    Raijinshuu (Thunder God Tribe) are recruiting now! If you are of the Aldmeri Dominion and interested in social as well as serious gaming please contact me via PSN : KingMoHameen
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "xTHExUNDEFINEDx"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • Greywolf_McGrowler

The Accursed Legion is part of the Ebonheart Pact looking for those that are interested in PvP and are available at least one of these days Mon, Wed, Fri from 8pm to 11pm EST to help take control of Cyrodiil. Currently we have at least over 300 members and are looking for more.

When we’re not doing PvP we’re in Cyrodiil farming the Dolmen’s for Cold Fire Siege Weapons and doing the many delves throughout the regoin. Besides that we have many events that involve RP, doing dungeons pledges and finding things to help our crafting corp who help make things for our PvP groups.

Our PvE is scheduled like this: 4-man Veteran Dungeons: Tues/Thurs 8-11PM Eastern.

Trials: Sunday 1-4 PM eastern for Trials (VR13+ only).

If this interests you check out our website at http://www.accursedlegion.enjin.com

We also have a facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

If all this interests you just go to our website and click on the About Us tab and then click on the Apply to the Guild.

All applications are reviewed on the weekend, and please make sure your Enjin Username is the same as your Xbox Gametag.

Born in Blood, Forged in battle!
    Edited by Greywolf_McGrowler on August 21, 2015 2:44AM
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion