Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

[XB1][NA]level 7 looking for similar level teammates

Krazy_ADHD
title says it, looking for people to train and quest with , and craft. aldmeri dominion
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    Hi, I'm brand new at Elder Scrolls. i played Skyrim but gave up after the game kept glitching on me hundreds of times. So pretty new, willing to learn and work well as a member of a team :smile:
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Krazy_ADHD
    sounds good to me! :) whats your xbox gamertag?
  • Krazy_ADHD
    still looking for more :)
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    Witchvox :) I'm in Australia, where are you? Hoping we have the same time zone lol
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Krazy_ADHD
    ah so your not on the north america server :(
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    No, EU :( bugger!
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Krazy_ADHD
    can we still send eachother mail from diff servers?
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    I have no idea. Why don't we try and find out :) I have no idea what the servers do, I could always change to America? Maybe? Lol
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Krazy_ADHD
    lol how far are you on your character? its hard to find good friends.. if you do decide to switch, i will definitely help. but thats if you decide to :)
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    Ummm not very. I'm level 7. Took me ages to figure out how to find out what level I am hahahaha brand new to the mechanics of eso lol what's your gamer tag ill add you
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Krazy_ADHD
    Krazy ADHD
    :)
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    Oh hahahaha duh.
    Gamertag - witchvox