Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Can someone tell me where alikir desert is

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
can anyone tell me if there a a cerrtain road i need to take to get there
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You finish a quest in rivenspire and you get there on a boat.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu, you seem to ask a lot of questions about certain places which you can find on your map, you never say why you are asking either. Why?

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

i did the main quests though . which quest am i looking for?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu, you seem to ask a lot of questions about certain places which you can find on your map, you never say why you are asking either. Why?

yeah but i can never find the rigtht roads or way to get there
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    found it
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »

i did the main quests though . which quest am i looking for?

Check your Journal, if you talked to the High King Emeric in the main town, he will have sent you to the town on the NE part of the zone. You can catch the boat that way.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    2v3g6m9.jpg

You can get to the Alik'r Desert without doing any quests. Just go to the docks in Stormhaven and talk to this guy.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    found it

Thank feck :smiley:
    Edited by Artfuldodger on August 19, 2015 9:34PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp