Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar healer LF social pve/pvp guild

Dirtydirt
Dirtydirt
Hello guys I'm looking for a guild that has alot of people in chat all the time that's the main thing I'm tired of playing by myself now that I am in the vr ranks I want to start running dungeon and end game play with guild mates also I think I may get into pvp soon my name on xbox 2 is dirtydirt81 and just dirtydirt in game please pm me I'm on almost every night around 9 pm eastern time
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Oh I forgot to say I'm ebenhaert pact
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "xTHExUNDEFINEDx"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • austinreno
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200353/se-scorched-earth-xbox-na-pvp-haderus-campaign-ebonheart-pact

^Scorched Earth guild recruitment post.

www.scorchedearth.corplaunch.com

^Scorched Earth website
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx