Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[NA DC] Active All Veteran Guild - Architects of Oblivion - Now Recruiting! 250+ Members

ImPradaYoureNada
Good morning,

Are you a veteran player or a player close to vet (lvl 45+) looking for an active player base of vets? Do you want to join a guild who doesn't just see you as a number? I think I have just what you're looking for. Everyone is chill, mature, and helpful. This game is still young but is growing quickly and we want to have a strong guild as the growth continues.

We are The Architects of Oblivion. A 250+ member all veteran guild. We have been on the scene for three weeks now and are quickly growing. I know you're going to ask "what are you guys about and why should I join?"

We always have people running the daily undaunted pledges. I know the pain of sitting in a queue waiting for a healer or a tank for example to group up and HAVE A MIC. Most of the time you don't get either of the two. Everyone has a mic and knows how to play their class well. We also do guild pop events, Dragonstar (I've completed it twice now), raids, questing, delves, skyshard hunting, etc.

Crafting can be rough sometimes. You're looking for that recipie for your daily provisioning writ. Maybe you need that crafted set and you don't know someone with enough traits. We have master crafters who are happy to help active/dedicated members. We know how to tell if you're just in it for some gear and then plan on leaving.

We hold raffles bi-weekly as we work towards securing a guild trader. Our first raffle was for a Barbaric motif and we raised 108k! That's not too shabby.

We only ask that you be active, helpful, and be active in guild chat. Ranking up is easy if you do just that.

If you'd like an invite, message me on PSN at ImPradaYoureNada
Guildmaster - The Architects of Oblivion
  • Kaladinn
    Kaladinn
    PSN: MASSOULY
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Invite will be sent tonight. Anyone else?
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Bump
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Bump
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Bump. Over 270 members now.
  • chapnoon
    chapnoon
    Pan chapnoon
  • chapnoon
    chapnoon
    Psn*
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Inv coming. Anyone else? Over 300 members now.
  • Atariz
    Atariz
    PSN: Tariz-
    Edited by Atariz on August 17, 2015 7:23AM
  • ImPradaYoureNada
    Up to 340 vet members. Will have a guild trader next week. Anyone else want in?