Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an all Girls Group

Reach12Elite
Reach12Elite
Soul Shriven
I am looking for an all girls guild for me to join. I've just got the game a couple of days ago and would like to be in a guild. Also to have someone teach the ropes also. I've played skyrim so I'm fairly familiar with how ESO works. I am also part of the Dominion.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey you! I've been working out the details of forming an all girl's guild and will be launching it this week. In the meantime - feel free to add me and I'm more than happy to help you learn a few things...it's such a big game and can be overwhelming for sure. I'm in Ebonheart Pact - hopefully you are too. Gamertag is kiru meraki, and I'm usually on in the evenings. Feel free to send me a message and we'll get you a few levels in no time! I'll also keep you posted about the guild.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Ah - just saw that you're in the AD - must have blew right by that as I was excited that someone's looking for a girl's guild! Well if you create a character in EP, the offer still stands or if you want to create a character in EP just so we can work together on a few things then you can take the info to your main in AD we can do that too. I'm happy to help. In any case, happy leveling to you and I hope to catch you around!
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Reach12Elite
    Reach12Elite
    Soul Shriven
    I will stay with the AD side mainly because I don't have time to focus on two characters. I'm already a huge destiny player so doing ESO and Destiny (especially with the taken king coming out soon and my clan and I getting ready) I really don't have that much time. And once I go back to college I'll be mia for awhile
  • Reach12Elite
    Reach12Elite
    Soul Shriven
    Whaaa... I wrote more in my last post than what is showing:(
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good! Wasn't sure if you were far into the development and attached to the character or if you were willing to scrap and restart. Good luck to you!
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    And understandable i guess