Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Value purple recipe ?

nixkeeh
nixkeeh
Hi guys,
So I have kagout kick mazte recipe, can someone tell me the value of it ?
Can find it anywere in the guild store to make a comparison.
DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few k is regular for these recipes. you can also look for the rpices of these:
    hello handsome porter
    high rock rose andi rye
    malacath's hammer

they are also for VR5 and give the same bonus. So they are likely simular priced.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been picking up purrples fromm 500 to 8k

Sadly level doesn't change the price ... I got a vr5 for 4k and a level 35 for 8k ... I should have paid more attention, I paid 504 for a vr1 recipe in purple
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    It's on for 6k, no bitters though.
    I'll give it a few more days before lowering :)
    DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »

Sadly level doesn't change the price ... I got a vr5 for 4k and a level 35 for 8k ... I should have paid more attention, I paid 504 for a vr1 recipe in purple

The lower level purples are quite rare, so people pay more for them. Mostly because the best source for purple recipes are the writs, and most people don't spend much time on the intermediate ranks of provisioning. So, this means the market is flooded with L6 Purple and Blue recipes, but the L2 to L4/L5 Blues and Purples are rare.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

The lower level purples are quite rare, so people pay more for them. Mostly because the best source for purple recipes are the writs, and most people don't spend much time on the intermediate ranks of provisioning. So, this means the market is flooded with L6 Purple and Blue recipes, but the L2 to L4/L5 Blues and Purples are rare.

I guess that kind of makes sense, but I guess people don't do lower level writs cos the stuff they ask for are near on k.possible to get some days ... Where waiting till you have a greater collection of recipes and money to buy the stuff (already made meals)needed for writs comes easier
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess that kind of makes sense, but I guess people don't do lower level writs cos the stuff they ask for are near on k.possible to get some days ... Where waiting till you have a greater collection of recipes and money to buy the stuff (already made meals)needed for writs comes easier

It used to be really bad in the old provisioning system. Under that, the recipes could only be found as loot during a narrow range of levels (I mean to find a L20 recipe, your character could only find it between L17 and L21 for example). Before or after that, you were not going to find the recipes. People were rolling alts to farm low level recipes and ingredients.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"