Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Looking for someone to help trade items between accounts.(Xbox One)

PhantomDarkZ
PhantomDarkZ
Soul Shriven
My boyfriend and I are on the same Xbox and because of a glitch the game is currently having, I cannot send him anything through the mail since he has a space in his gamertag. He is in the Ebonheart Pact and since this is his forum account, my gamertag is PhantomFireflyX. I can pay for helping me if someone can help. Lol. Thank you
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My boyfriend and I are on the same Xbox and because of a glitch the game is currently having, I cannot send him anything through the mail since he has a space in his gamertag. He is in the Ebonheart Pact and since this is his forum account, my gamertag is PhantomFireflyX. I can pay for helping me if someone can help. Lol. Thank you

If you are still having issues, hit me up and I'll try to help out.

GT: CGPsaint
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing you might try and do is start a guild. You only need 10 members to unlock the Guild Bank. Then you can limit access to the bank to certain members of the guild.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"