The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Reflective Scales overpowered?

• Suntzu1414
    Yes
    Reflective Scales shouldn't be spam able...

cool down or significant magica cost.
    would help balance this skill.

Kill Well.
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Gorthax wrote: »
    I play all the classes, reflective shield has it's equivalants, and can be bypassed, I remember a list of abilities that bypass Reflective shield on these forums, it was fairly sunstantive.

not when you are a sorc and your damaging spells are PROJECTILES (staff user) and crushing shock (a BEAM --> NOT projectile) gets reflected! Or did you mean AoE? Because AoE are the most laughable skills in pvp

Mage fury and curse and streak

Do you seriously expect to be able to kill someone who is awake and not afk with mage's fury, curse and streak?
    Edited by guybrushtb16_ESO on November 29, 2014 1:20PM
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Didn't read all the comments sorry if it's been recommended, I voted yes, but I don't think it needs nerfed or anything. Maybe just have something similar to the sorc BE. An increase in price if spammed. Also yeah mages fury hits through reflective scales. But it's laughable damage to them.
    Edited by DezIsDead on November 29, 2014 5:41PM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I think it should reflect physical and not spell projectiles.
    I like this, you're on the right track.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Until I don't have 20 snipes coming at me all at once scales needs to stay the same. There would be no defense against snipe with out scales. And mages fury doesn't get reflected
    It's called block and dodge, like every other class has to do. L2p, oh you don't have to.
    Edited by TheBull on November 30, 2014 6:13PM
  • DemonicEssense
    No
    It seems like everyone has a powerful ability that can be a game changer when use and if you look them up you see people saying that it's OP. Its only OP because it's working against you! Learn to play a class. And learn to counter other people's moves or else we'll end up with a broken boring game like world of warcraft because they decided to dumb down the game for everyone. I swear literally every class has a ability that people complain is OP so why be a troll? Snipe, glass shards, expert hunter, but swarm, meteor. People complain about every single ability! They are gone nerd the whole game and then you'll stop playing cause you think the game is boring like world of warcraft
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread NECRO!

@DemonicEssense, you brought this thread back when the last post was almost a year ago. Many things have changed since then regarding this. How did you even find it?
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It seems like everyone has a powerful ability that can be a game changer when use and if you look them up you see people saying that it's OP. Its only OP because it's working against you! Learn to play a class. And learn to counter other people's moves or else we'll end up with a broken boring game like world of warcraft because they decided to dumb down the game for everyone. I swear literally every class has a ability that people complain is OP so why be a troll? Snipe, glass shards, expert hunter, but swarm, meteor. People complain about every single ability! They are gone nerd the whole game and then you'll stop playing cause you think the game is boring like world of warcraft

Thread Necro is Against forum rules by the way.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Until I don't have 20 snipes coming at me all at once scales needs to stay the same. There would be no defense against snipe with out scales. And mages fury doesn't get reflected
    It's called block and dodge, like every other class has to do. L2p, oh you don't have to.

Didn't notice the necro.
    Edited by leepalmer95 on August 17, 2015 7:58PM
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would say no. I mean i'm a sorc so i hate reflective scales but it doesn't reflect all projectiles only magic based projectiles if i'm not mistaken.
    Invictus
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    I would say no. I mean i'm a sorc so i hate reflective scales but it doesn't reflect all projectiles only magic based projectiles if i'm not mistaken.

no it's all, it can't reflect anything channeled or curses or such though.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    maybe some people want ALL skills nerfed, so they can brag at their fearlessness at the forums...
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People, stop. This thread is a year old. Look at the dates before responding!