Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Is this supposed to happen? - spoilers

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
I worked out every 5 levels you get contacted by the prophet. Im level 40 now and I defeated mannimarco but I barely made it to Vulkel Guard when I got contacted again to join there meeting. Is that meant to happen?
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In short.. Yes, yes it is.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    ok thx lol
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok thx lol

I often just save up all my main story quests and do them all in one go at the end to save dashing around everywhere. plus the loot is better
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    ok thx lol

I often just save up all my main story quests and do them all in one go at the end to save dashing around everywhere. plus the loot is better

Im just trying to get to the vet ranks as soon as possible so I can visit covenant places
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok thx lol

Im just trying to get to the vet ranks as soon as possible so I can visit covenant places

Vulkhel guard means you are in aldmeri dominion. the first vet rank zones will be in the pact. only when you've done all of the pact main story you go to the daggerfall covenant (round Veteran rank 6)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    ok thx lol

Vulkhel guard means you are in aldmeri dominion. the first vet rank zones will be in the pact. only when you've done all of the pact main story you go to the daggerfall covenant (round Veteran rank 6)

More like vet 2, I did cadwells silver end to end ranks 1, 2, hit three just shortly after starting gold finished gold at rank 5
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    That's cause u rush through silver
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cause u rush through silver

That's cos it was so easy I thought leta see hownfarni can go till I find a challenge

I did at the last two.maps