Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Numbers for comparision

Winterpsy
Winterpsy
✭✭✭
Hello folks,

I am looking for numbers to get an insight what's considered good, avarage, need to be improved.
Sadly without the lack of informative UI, it's like flying blind, I have no clue where to make the improvements.

So. Vet lvl 14.

What's your class, role and the following:

- Normal weapon damage
- Armor rating
- Spell resistance
- HP
- Stamina
- Magicka
- Recoveries

And can you give me some numbers please:
-How much damage you do on a Wrecking blow for instance.

Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭
    As for live server its like:

Class: Nightblade (when it comes to role... heavier armored stamina based fighter)
    Weapon damage: 1562 (DW)/1375 (bow)
    Armor rating: 15004/20124*
    Spell resist: 27634/36860* (two "golden" pieces with Nirn trait - without Nirn it should be as above)
    HP/regen: 17889 (24189 in Cyro)/1022*
    ST/regen: 21505/1928*
    MG/regen: 8902/1063*
    And, as you wanted, Uppercut tooltip says (with DW in hands): 5776
    Or: Flying Blade: 3693
    Surprice Attack: 3985
    With bow equipped, Focus Aim: 5717
    * - buffed

With upcomin' Imperial City it gonna change a bit.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Exactly what numbers I am looking for to have at least a vague idea what the numbers are around.
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)