Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 NA: Looking for friends and/or small, mature guild

oracle1905
oracle1905
Soul Shriven
We (my husband, our rl friend and myself) , all mid 30s in age are looking for some new online friends and/or small / social / mature guild(s) to join. We have mics, we are helpful. We are just looking to play PVE for fun.

Aldmeri: 37 Sorcerer Healer / 37 Nigthblade DPS / 38 Nightblade Tank.

We also have Daggerfal characters.
Vet 1 Templar Tank / Vet 1 Sorcerer Healer

*edit 8/17: Thank you all for the responses, we have found a few guilds that we are going to be working with and would like to focus on those. If you are interested in grouping please post here or message me through the forums. Happy Hunting.
Edited by oracle1905 on August 17, 2015 11:19PM
  • belly2504
    belly2504
    Hi all,

Mid 30s player here to.
    Just recently started playing on PS4 in the last few weeks recently just hit level 46 on daggerfall covenant.

Would love to play with you all some time

PSN Belly8304
  • Guilty_Gear
    Hey,

The Covenant Assault Team is dc oriented, but we're a small guild that's just starting out and may be what you're looking for. So far it's all lower level characters, but we're growing and the guild is aimed at people who actually want to talk, group and make friends. Message me back or check out the recruitment page for more info:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/207777/the-covenant-assault-team-brand-new-and-recruiting#latest
    Come to me, through fire and war. I welcome you.
  • oracle1905
    oracle1905
    Soul Shriven
    Belly: (Fringe reference?) Sounds good. Message either of us, we'll be online sometime this weekend.

Guilty_Gear: Your guild sounds very much what we are looking for! Feel free to send us both invites.
  • jehudee
    jehudee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

I just started playing and looking for some mature people to play with as well!

PSN Jehudee, please feel free to add me on your friends!
  • Shadow 701
    Shadow 701
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, I have a guild who is looking for new members to play and have fun if any of would like to join PM PSN shadow701. I always look for new people to play with and have fun and help the guild grow.