Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knights Who Say NiRn [AD-only EU pve/pvp]

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    SoLja4HirE wrote: »
    That is unfortunate, I was really keen to join your team. I only play on the Haderus campaign though.

Outside of our main Sunday PvP session that is also where you will find me (and probably a number of the guild) :)
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Kil
    Kil
    We are now running Trials sessions for our v12-14 members. Get in touch, apply to join on our website, and make your life 200% better than it is while you are sat reading this! ;)
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK/EU Guild. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • Kil
    Kil
    We’ve been having good PvP results in the non-veteran campaign recently, and plan to boost our non-vet sessions to build on our success. So if you are between levels 10 and 49 you can come along and be part of the fun! Get on over to our website and sign up http://www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK/EU Guild. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely people.