The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

skill point quests

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
Any know of a link or site that shows all quests that are rewarded with skill points?
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are in the veteran areas you can follow cadwells almanac. For the non vet area you can check this link:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Almanac
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the case that the only quests that reward skill points in an area are those listed by Cadwell?
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    There is only one quest that I am aware of that gives a skill point that is not needed for the completion of cadwell's silver/gold. This quest can be found in Glenumbra. You can find this quest somewhere in the city of Daggerfall from a dog that will appear near you like its wanting your attention. Complete the two part quest for a skill point.
    PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
    ~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
    In need of a PVP Guild
  • Lordklinger
    IamNoobee wrote: »
    There is only one quest that I am aware of that gives a skill point that is not needed for the completion of cadwell's silver/gold. This quest can be found in Glenumbra. You can find this quest somewhere in the city of Daggerfall from a dog that will appear near you like its wanting your attention. Complete the two part quest for a skill point.

Is this confirmed? I swear it seems like in Gold and silver the skill points are random. I know I didn't receive a skill point for every objective in Cadwell's almanac, and in Reapers March I gained a random skill point by completing a public dungeon. This has baffled me for a long time...
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    main questline gives points for everyone accomplished
  • IamNoobee
    IamNoobee
    ✭✭
    Every public dungeon will give a skill point when you complete the group event. No quest required for this.

I am not 100% certain but I believe every zone except craglorn has 3 skill points that can be obtained by quests. These are found by completing the main quest line for each zone, and is usually apart of the cadwells quest. I am not sure why the Daggerfall quest that gives a skill point is not apart of the cadwells quests but it is apart of the main quest for the zone.
    PC NA ~STD and Wet Noodles~
    ~AD Main Alts - Zerog/Pyle - Magicka NB , Noobee - Stamina DK

~DC Alts - Not So Bright - Stamina Sorcerer

~EP Alts - Noobee Jr - Magicka NB

The first reset of VMA-PCNA #6 Nightblade Zerog
    In need of a PVP Guild