Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

mission booty

blackarrow889
on missions if i end them in different ways lets say i let someone die or let them live does my rewards differ. or like this one i just did Manthir's Debt if i would take the guys money instead of talking to the girl would i have a different reward
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    No, the quest reward is the same regardless of the choices you make. The only exceptions to this that I know of are the Main Story, the Mage's Guild Story, and the Fighter's Guild Story. All others have a set reward and the choices are just for flavor.
  • blackarrow889
    well is is better if i make a good or bad decision?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Is what better?

For all but the three quests I mentioned, the reward you get for a quest is the same regardless of your choices. For all other quests the only thing that changes are the NPCs' reactions to your character or the fate of an NPC (e.g., they live or die, they go to jail or get set free, etc.).

You should do what feels right for character in those situations. If your character is a good guy, he should make the "good" choice. If you rp your character as a bad person, choose the less moral option. If you don't think of your character in those terms, then just pick whatever you feel in the moment lol. Nevertheless, it won't matter.

For the three quests I mentioned where your choices make a difference, for the
    Main Story and the Fighter's Guild all that changes is the weapon you get.

The
    Mage's Guild storyline is the only quest where your choice truly matters, and you can quickly do a forum search to find out what that difference is.
    I don't want to risk putting it here just in case there are people who don't like to read storyline spoilers in advance. Even with a spoiler tag, they might accidentally see "too much" :)
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 15, 2015 3:47AM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    well is is better if i make a good or bad decision?

As said, beside three very specific quests (the final quest in the main quest, the final quest for the mages guild and the final quest for the fighters guild), the choice doesn't matte rin the reward. the choices are only part of the role playing part of the game. So do you want to roleplay a goody good boy with warm and fuzzy feelings inside or a tuff nasty bad guy that always makes people angry?? I personally choose the second most of the time, but its up to you ;)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • blackarrow889
    ok awesome thanx guys/gals just wondering if i could get better stuff with my actions. this forum is pretty nice people reply back pretty fast on to my next question